Sweet, salty, coconut, and rosey
Sprinkle on desserts such as cookies, ice cream, tiramisu, birthday cakes, or even on the rim of a martini glass.
Tsalt Rosé All Day Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for rolling dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- In a large bowl, mix softened butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Be sure to scrape outside of bowl and beat well.
- Roll dough into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes.
- Spinkle with Tsalt Rosé All Day halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven once cookies have set and allow to cool.