Tsalt Butter Oak Risotto
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 Cups of Arborio Rice
- 4 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Cup of Dry White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter(divided)
- 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- California Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon of Tsalt Butter Oak
- Gather the ingredients.
- Start by heating up the chicken stock in a medium saucepan then reducing heat so it maintains a hot temperature.
- 3. In a large saucepan, heat up oil, 1 tablespoon butter, Tsalt Butter Oak seasonings.
- Add Arborio rice.
- Stir gently until the grains are coated with the oil, melted butter and Tsalt seasoning.
- Add the wine and cook while stirring, until the liquid is fully absorbed.
- Add a ladle of chicken stock and stir until it’s fully absorbed by the rice. Repeat this step, one ladle of stock at a time, while stirring gently for 20-30 mins until chicken stock runs out.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter and season with Parmesan cheese and parsley to taste.
- Serve on a plate or in a bowl.
- Enjoy your Tsalt Butter Oak Risotto.