Tsalt Red Vintage Vino Oven Baked Salmon Recipe
Tsalt Vintage Vino Oven Baked Salmon
- 2-4 Salmon Filets (about 1.5 inches in width)
- Tsalt Vintage Vino
- Olive Oil
- Rice, Mashed Potatoes, or preferred side
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush the salmon with olive oil and season with 1-2 Tsp of Tsalt Vintage Vino per filet.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through and starting to flake when you stick a fork in it, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with white rice, mashed potatoes or your preferred side and enjoy!