Tsalt Sweet Chipotle Slow Cooked Chicken
Sweet Chipotle Slow Cooked Chicken.
- 2-3 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Tsalt Sweet Chipotle
- Generously season chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add a half cup of water (or chicken broth) for moisture and tender results.
- Place lid and set to Low for 5 hours, or High for 3 hours (times can vary based on slow cooker). Chicken tends to cook faster in a slow cooker than other meats.
- The chicken will be done when you can press a fork into it and it easily falls apart.
- Shred with two forks and put back into slow cooker to absorb the juices and it’s ready to serve!
There are endless uses for shredded chicken, so don’t be afraid to experiment with new recipes and enjoy!